Четвертая актуарная школа(16 -18 сентября 2015 года)
- Why Solvency 2? Challenges in implementation. Reinsurance under the Solvency 2. by Rodolfo Wehrhahn.
- Challenges in calculation of Best Estimate for non-life insurance companies by Herve Odjo.
- Social Security, Investment of Insurance Companies. Investment of Insurance Companies, Design and Funding of Workers’ Compensation Insurance by Douglas Carey
- Non Proportional Reinsurance features by Peter Talbot.
- Risk management under the Solvency 2, Understanding the ODP Bootstrap Model and Adapting for Solvency II. Risk management under the Solvency 2, Integrating Reserve Variability into ERM by Mark Shapland.
- Valuation of Life Insurance Business. Aspects of Insurance with an Investment Component in Life Insurance by Almas Rymov
Второй Конгресс актуариев стран СНГ и Третья актуарная школа ( 26 - 28 ноября, 2014г.)
- Comprehensive Actuarial Risk Evaluation (CARE) by David Ingram
- Capital requirements, IAS 19 accounting issues, Enterprise risk management in pensions by Esko Kivisaari
- The effects of financial crisis on pension systems by Asta Zviniene
- Building up a professional actuarial association. About Advice and Assistance Committee IAA by Tarmo Koll
- Professionalism Course by Chris Daykin
Вторая актуарная школа (7-13 сентября, 2009г.)
- Liability Adequacy Testing - Life Insurance by Zhen Chen (Nickle)
- Liability Adequacy Testing General Insurance. Developing Risk Management Systems in Insurance (Reinsurance) Companies by Jean DeSantis
- Investment and credit risks of Pension Funds, analysis of pension assets liquidity. Forecasting of pension payments for Defined Contribution Plans by Timothy R. Leier.
- Risk management and Financial Stability including stress testing and financial stability/solvency indicators by Sergey Sidirov
Первая актуарная школа (18-23 февраля, 2008г.)
- Insurance Economics by Marian Wisniewski
- Health insurance by Andrey Kydryavtsev
- Models for premium rating in Non-Life Insurance by Wojciech Otto
- Non Proportional Reinsurance by Jean-Francois Walhin
- Enterprise Risk Management and Economic Capital. Non Life Employee Benefits in US by Jetha Shiraz