Fourth Actuarial School (September 16 -18, 2015)
- Why Solvency 2? Challenges in implementation. Reinsurance under the Solvency 2. by Rodolfo Wehrhahn.
- Challenges in calculation of Best Estimate for non-life insurance companies by Herve Odjo.
- Social Security, Investment of Insurance Companies. Investment of Insurance Companies, Design and Funding of Workers’ Compensation Insurance by Douglas Carey
- Non Proportional Reinsurance features by Peter Talbot.
- Risk management under the Solvency 2, Understanding the ODP Bootstrap Model and Adapting for Solvency II. Risk management under the Solvency 2, Integrating Reserve Variability into ERM by Mark Shapland.
- Valuation of Life Insurance Business. Aspects of Insurance with an Investment Component in Life Insurance by Almas Rymov
The Second Congress of actuaries of the CIS countries and the Third Actuarial School (November 26 - 28, 2014).
- Comprehensive Actuarial Risk Evaluation (CARE) by David Ingram
- Capital requirements, IAS 19 accounting issues, Enterprise risk management in pensions by Esko Kivisaari
- The effects of financial crisis on pension systems by Asta Zviniene
- Building up a professional actuarial association. About Advice and Assistance Committee IAA by Tarmo Koll
- Professionalism Course by Chris Daykin
Second Actuarial School (September 7-13, 2009)
- Liability Adequacy Testing - Life Insurance by Zhen Chen (Nickle)
- Liability Adequacy Testing General Insurance. Developing Risk Management Systems in Insurance (Reinsurance) Companies by Jean DeSantis
- Investment and credit risks of Pension Funds, analysis of pension assets liquidity. Forecasting of pension payments for Defined Contribution Plans by Timothy R. Leier.
- Risk management and Financial Stability including stress testing and financial stability/solvency indicators by Sergey Sidirov
First Actuarial School (February 18-23, 2008)
- Insurance Economics by Marian Wisniewski
- Health insurance by Andrey Kydryavtsev
- Models for premium rating in Non-Life Insurance by Wojciech Otto
- Non Proportional Reinsurance by Jean-Francois Walhin
- Enterprise Risk Management and Economic Capital. Non Life Employee Benefits in US by Jetha Shiraz